Friday, May 28, 2004

Do It To Me, Baby

You asked for it, T. So, here's everything I like...

I like when she rolls over and starts kissing the back of my neck, running her hands around on my chest, which eventually work their way down.

I like when she kisses and bites around my neck and works down, licking my nipples.

I love when she first slides her soft hand down around my cock, rubbing my shaft and cupping my balls.

I like when she takes my hand and makes me feel her body, and rub her tits.

I love when she slides my hand down and makes me fuck her pussy with my finger and hers.

I love when she plays with herself, especially when she makes herself cum.

I like our little photo sessions, especially identifying which picture is the one when she started to cum.

It feels so good when she takes my cock in her mouth and sucks long and hard on it. And, when she licks it all over, up and down my shaft, around the head, and even my balls.

I love when she turns and lets me lick her delicious pussy while she sucks my dick. I love the way she moans when I penetrate her tight hole with my tongue (it's also easier when she's on top).

I also like when she's straddling my and then moves up over my face making me eat her pussy.

I love when she talks dirty, especially when she talks about her pussy or my cock (cause you just don't expect those words from her).

I love when she rubs her clit and my dick while we're fucking. It makes me so hard.

I love when she takes my cock in her hand and guides me into her dripping slit. It shows me how bad she want to fuck.

I love when she tells me she wants me to "fuck her now."

And when she tells me she's cumming.

I love seeing her rubbing and squeezing her tits when I'm licking her juicy pussy.

I love when she squeezes her pussy tight around my dick.

I hate condoms, but I love being able to cum inside her.

But I love fucking her without, and when she grabs my dick and rubs me through my orgasm, making me spray all over her.

I love when she tells me to cum all over.

And when she says she's going to cum all over me.

I love when she grabs my ass, and uses her legs to pull me in and out of her.

Have I mentioned I love when she lets me watch her fuck herself? It makes me want to fuck her like crazy.

I love when she gives me a strip show, dancing and grinding against me.

I think I might have covered everything, unless I forgot about her playing with her tight, pink pussy.

If I missed anything else, I'll update in another post. Oh, I also loved the time we fucked in the hot-tub, but that's a whole other story. I'll have to post about it sometime. Right now I could use a good T induced orgasm though.

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home