Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Wake Up Call

I'll first start with the night before the entitled event.

Trinity came over in the morning and we were out for the day, so there was no time to play yet. It was a fun day out, filled with friends and drinking, and then it was finally time to head home, to fuck like crazy. Hey, it's been two weeks, I was pretty damn horny, and I know that T was too.

Anyway, we arrived home, had a bite, and then took a nice shower together, there's just something about being wet and naked and making out. After we dried up we were off to bed, and it was time to relieve that tension. We laid in bed, kissing and rubbing each other. My cock was growing and throbbing. I slid my hand down T's shorts and felt her wetness starting to seep out her opening. We pulled each other's clothes off and I was soon straddled over T's chest with her mouth sliding up and down my aching hard-on while I pushed my finger into her dripping pussy.

Of course the fabulous sucking didn't last for long. I wanted my dick in T's pussy, it's where I've wanted it to be for the last two weeks. I moved down and started working myself into her. T's pussy was so tight, and my dick was so hard it actually hurt a little. I don't remember it ever being that hard. It was pure lust. I could feel her cumming, almost like it was spraying onto my cock as I rode into her. I was building up, it was a mix of pain and pleasure with my dick throbbing more and more. I was holding her by the hips, almost lifting her off the bed as I drove into her. She told me how good my dick felt in her and to spray her, as I pulled out, releasing myself over her pussy while I grinded against her. It was very intense.

The next morning, as we woke up, T reached around me and rubbed up and around on my chest. Being all cute and cuddly, she whispered in my ear, "Hunny, I'm horny." She slid her hand into my shorts, rubbing my morning woody, and I returned the favor by running my hand into hers and fingered her pussy which was already dripping.

After a bit, and removing our clothes, we laid on our sides grining against each other and worked my way in. Then, while pumping into her, I pulled T over on top of me, guiding her with my hands around her hips, sliding in and out. While I rubbed her tits and nipples, she rode me through her orgasm.

I slowly worked her over onto her back and through another orgasm before turning her over for the big finish. I'd say it's our favorite position. T is guaranteed to cum when I fuck her from behind, and her pussy feels tighter and deeper, usually sending me into spasm too. We started off at a slow but steady rhythm, and it kept building up. Soon T was telling me to go harder and faster. I was able to hold on just long enough, she came and her pussy squeezed my dick over the edge. I pumped in a few more times to ride out her orgasm and pulled out to shoot my own onto her tight little ass.

It was a great July 4th weekend, we made enough of our own fireworks that we didn't need to go see any. We also realized that it was the year anniversary of the famous hot tub adventure. I don't think we've written about that one. We'll definitely have to sometime. It so far rates as our best sex to date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home