Monday, July 19, 2004

The Next Morning

Of course the Tube Top the morning before left me wanting some more of T's hot pussy.  So, upon waking up while she lay with her back to me, I reached around and started rubbing her soft tits.  Her nipples grew harder and she began to moan at my touch, arching herself back towards me.

I then worked a hand down to her already moist pussy, lightly massaging her clit and inserting a finger into her folds.  Soon I pulled down her shorts and slid two more fingers into her from behind, she was hot and wet, letting me in with ease.

While bringing her to an orgasm with my hand, I slid down my shorts to release my stiff cock.  I then pulled T's ass towards me, letting my dick slip between her legs against her soaked pussy lips.  I guided myself into her, both of us moaning together, her back again arching, my hands cupping her breasts and pinching her stiff nipples, all while laying on our sides.  I fucked her harder and faster, finally pulling her top over her head revealing all of her flesh.  As she rubbed her pussy, I felt her fingers sliding along my dick.

After another of her orgasms I worked her onto her back and continued pounding into her, and eventually spraying across her stomach.

I don't know what it was that morning.  It wasn't like just being horny.  It was just pure lust.  It was like an animalistic need.  I just wanted to fuck her hard, so I took her.  But, it was good, and she didn't seem to complain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home