Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Looking All Sexy

T was laying on the couch the other day, and I have to say, she just looked really sexy. It's not like there was anything special going on, we were just watching some TV. But, alas, she looked good. She was lounging, stretched out in white panties and one of my white t-shirts which was pulled up a bit, a couple inches below her chest. I don't know, it just looked really good showing off the curves of her abdomine and her hips, and well, just that she was in her panties was nice too.

Needless to say, I was going to have to take advantage of the situation, though it happened the next day as T wasn't feeling to hot that day. But, the next day, she was wet as could be, and I was able to slide right in and got her off in a few of our favorite positions before exploding myself.

The heat of the summer is almost over, but we'll still have lots of hot sex to keep us warm through the cumming winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home