Sunday, December 19, 2004

A Long Time Cumming

In the recent lack of posts, there has been plenty of sex with which to write about. Nothing of which to get into extreme detail about at the moment, but it's been different. T has been extremely more sensitive lately, like super, multi-orgasmic. Her pussy has been so wet, and pulsing to the point where I've almost thought she was going to start squirting. It's been pretty hot.

The only real bothersome point is that in our working state, the sweet nookie has been limited. Granted, that's probably why the buildups are so huge when we do get together, but I still feel myself being horny constantly when I'm alone. It's also kind of lonely too, and I know it's sappy, but I miss the after part of a night of hot sex where we just lay naked together. It's just not as often as it used to be, just laying and enjoying everything that happened.

Will fill in more soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home